Kasekato Highschool
Welcome to the high school enjoy the site made by me Loki Narako Razz

Samuel Beck Ecb9b56a1c89d0_full
Kasekato Highschool
Welcome to the high school enjoy the site made by me Loki Narako Razz

Samuel Beck Ecb9b56a1c89d0_full
Kasekato Highschool
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Join the greatest highschool ever!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Samuel Beck

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Salix
Nobody
Nobody

Samuel Beck Empty
PostSubject: Samuel Beck   Samuel Beck I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 26, 2009 9:13 am

Full Name: Samuel Beck
Year: 2nd
History: Samuel, or Beck as he prefers, has very rich parents and was given the best possible education, but one thing got in the way; his guitar. He was given a guitar when he was four and learned to play. He's been practicing ever since and is now a very talented guitarist. He went through junior School and passed with flying colours and did a year of high school but decided he didn't like it. By this time he was already a talented song writer and had been signed to a small record label, but was unable to focus very much on his musical career because by law he had to be attending school. Eventually he found a high school where he could do only two compulsary subjects coupled with music, so he joined as a second year.
Picture: Samuel Beck Beck-mongolian-chop-squad-1-dvd-cover
Hours:
1. Free
2. Music
3. Music
4. Science
5. Lunch
6. Free
7. Math
Back to top Go down
Loki Narako
Owner/Sexiest Boy Alive/Coolest Person Ever/Pro Skater/Narako Brother/First Strongest
Owner/Sexiest Boy Alive/Coolest Person Ever/Pro Skater/Narako Brother/First Strongest
Loki Narako

Male Posts : 440

Samuel Beck Empty
PostSubject: Re: Samuel Beck   Samuel Beck I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 26, 2009 12:01 pm

click click approved
Back to top Go down
https://kh-rpg.rpg-board.net

Samuel Beck
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Kasekato Highschool :: Creations :: Student Creation-
Jump to: