Kasekato Highschool
Welcome to the high school enjoy the site made by me Loki Narako Razz

only slightly lost Ecb9b56a1c89d0_full
Kasekato Highschool
Welcome to the high school enjoy the site made by me Loki Narako Razz

only slightly lost Ecb9b56a1c89d0_full
Kasekato Highschool
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Join the greatest highschool ever!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

only slightly lost

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
labelisa
Nobody
Nobody

only slightly lost Empty
PostSubject: only slightly lost   only slightly lost I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 30, 2009 3:49 pm

labelisa looked around, she had never been alone in a town before, and the nuns didnt give very good directions. she was wearing her best sunday dress the nuns gave her. she said "my my, this is quiet a pickle ive gotten myself in" she said as she leaned on a wall of a buliding.
Back to top Go down
Loki Narako
Owner/Sexiest Boy Alive/Coolest Person Ever/Pro Skater/Narako Brother/First Strongest
Owner/Sexiest Boy Alive/Coolest Person Ever/Pro Skater/Narako Brother/First Strongest
Loki Narako

Male Posts : 440

only slightly lost Empty
PostSubject: Re: only slightly lost   only slightly lost I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2009 5:16 pm

Lok was in a gym boxing with another guy
Back to top Go down
https://kh-rpg.rpg-board.net
labelisa
Nobody
Nobody

only slightly lost Empty
PostSubject: Re: only slightly lost   only slightly lost I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2009 5:26 pm

labelisa started walking around looking though the windows of the shops and buildings
Back to top Go down
Loki Narako
Loki Narako

only slightly lost Empty
PostSubject: Re: only slightly lost   only slightly lost I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2009 5:28 pm

Loki upercutted the guy and he fell to the ground "Ha weak now is anyone else gonna fight me"
Back to top Go down
labelisa
Nobody
Nobody

only slightly lost Empty
PostSubject: Re: only slightly lost   only slightly lost I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2009 5:36 pm

labelisa looked into a window of a gym "hmm i wonder whats going on in there" she thought, but knew the nuns would diss aprove of her going into there.
Back to top Go down
Loki Narako
Loki Narako

only slightly lost Empty
PostSubject: Re: only slightly lost   only slightly lost I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2009 5:51 pm

"Man your all wusses" Loki said jumping out of the arena with a towel around his neck
Back to top Go down
labelisa
Nobody
Nobody

only slightly lost Empty
PostSubject: Re: only slightly lost   only slightly lost I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2009 7:56 pm

labelisa stared at the man with a towel around his neck, but looked away then someone taped her on the shoulder "hello there little girl, what are you doing out here all alone" said a man who even a monkey could tell was drunk. labelisa just turned as started walking away but the man grabed her arm. "hey let me go" she said. the man grined "your coming with me"
Back to top Go down
Loki Narako
Loki Narako

only slightly lost Empty
PostSubject: Re: only slightly lost   only slightly lost I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2009 7:58 pm

Loki saw the man and the girl and walked outside still no shirt on and the towel around his neck "What are you doing to the girl?"
Back to top Go down
labelisa
Nobody
Nobody

only slightly lost Empty
PostSubject: Re: only slightly lost   only slightly lost I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2009 8:14 pm

the drunk man looked up at the other man "whats it to you? im just gonna gave some fun with her" he said with a smirk while glaring at the other man. labelisa frowned and kicked the drunk man where the sun dont shin. "hump, the devil will have his fun with you" labelisa said as she tucked a peice of hair behind her vail.
Back to top Go down
Loki Narako
Loki Narako

only slightly lost Empty
PostSubject: Re: only slightly lost   only slightly lost I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2009 8:16 pm

Loki backflip kicked his head "What a pervert" Loki said as he opened the gym door
Back to top Go down
labelisa
Nobody
Nobody

only slightly lost Empty
PostSubject: Re: only slightly lost   only slightly lost I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2009 8:24 pm

labelisa looked behind her "umm thank you sir" she said looking up at him
Back to top Go down
Loki Narako
Loki Narako

only slightly lost Empty
PostSubject: Re: only slightly lost   only slightly lost I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2009 8:25 pm

Loki looked at the girl "Your welcome miss"
Back to top Go down
labelisa
Nobody
Nobody

only slightly lost Empty
PostSubject: Re: only slightly lost   only slightly lost I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2009 9:04 pm

labelisa played with her ribon on her dress "sir, could you tell me where kasekato highschool is?"
Back to top Go down
Loki Narako
Loki Narako

only slightly lost Empty
PostSubject: Re: only slightly lost   only slightly lost I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2009 10:24 pm

Loki gets surprised "You go to Kasekato Highschool to?"
Back to top Go down
labelisa
Nobody
Nobody

only slightly lost Empty
PostSubject: Re: only slightly lost   only slightly lost I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2009 10:33 pm

labelisa nodded "yes sir, im supost to be starting tommorro"
Back to top Go down
Loki Narako
Loki Narako

only slightly lost Empty
PostSubject: Re: only slightly lost   only slightly lost I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 01, 2010 12:04 am

Loki smiled "Just let me change and i'll show you where it is"
(Haappy New Year!)
Back to top Go down
labelisa
Nobody
Nobody

only slightly lost Empty
PostSubject: Re: only slightly lost   only slightly lost I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 01, 2010 12:30 am

labelisa nodded "alright" she smiled
Back to top Go down
Loki Narako
Loki Narako

only slightly lost Empty
PostSubject: Re: only slightly lost   only slightly lost I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 01, 2010 12:33 am

Loki went inside the gym and about 10 minutes he came out freash as a daisy "Let's go"
Back to top Go down
labelisa
Nobody
Nobody

only slightly lost Empty
PostSubject: Re: only slightly lost   only slightly lost I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 01, 2010 12:35 am

labelisa nodded
Back to top Go down
Loki Narako
Loki Narako

only slightly lost Empty
PostSubject: Re: only slightly lost   only slightly lost I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 01, 2010 4:59 pm

Loki started to walk to the highschool
Back to top Go down
labelisa
Nobody
Nobody

only slightly lost Empty
PostSubject: Re: only slightly lost   only slightly lost I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 01, 2010 6:00 pm

labelisa followed quietly, looking around the town hoping to memrise the say back
Back to top Go down
Loki Narako
Loki Narako

only slightly lost Empty
PostSubject: Re: only slightly lost   only slightly lost I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 01, 2010 11:25 pm

10 minutes later they arrived at the school "Here is the school"
Back to top Go down
labelisa
Nobody
Nobody

only slightly lost Empty
PostSubject: Re: only slightly lost   only slightly lost I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 02, 2010 1:04 am

labelisa smiled and bowed "thank you sir, im sure i would have been lost for the rest of the day with out your help"
Back to top Go down
Loki Narako
Loki Narako

only slightly lost Empty
PostSubject: Re: only slightly lost   only slightly lost I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 02, 2010 3:01 pm

Loki laughed softly "No problem but you should go to the office and tell them your here so you can have your dorm"
Back to top Go down
labelisa
Nobody
Nobody

only slightly lost Empty
PostSubject: Re: only slightly lost   only slightly lost I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 02, 2010 3:28 pm

labelisa nodded and went to take a step, but stoped in mid step and looked at him "where the office?" she laughed nervusly and scrached the back of her head
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

only slightly lost Empty
PostSubject: Re: only slightly lost   only slightly lost I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

only slightly lost
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Kasekato Highschool :: City :: Town Square-
Jump to: